Do you want to play a key role in making the IT wheels of an international fashion company go around?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team that supports our distribution centre with all things IT. We offer a versatile role, focused on ensuring a stable and high-performing IT operation, and excellent support to our end users.
We are a team of 5, and together with 17 other colleagues we make up a unit within BESTSELLER IT that focuses specifically on the IT setup in BESTSELLER Logistics. Our team is based at our distribution centre in Haderslev, where we provide on-site support to our colleagues in the logistics organisation. In our team, we value a constructive dialogue, where you can speak your mind and bring new ideas to the table. The environment is agile, and we are constantly reviewing, optimising and developing our IT solutions, to enable our business to perform.
You will serve as the inhouse IT expert for our logistics organisation. Consequently, you will be responsible for IT systems and hardware at our distribution facilities with tasks ranging from setting up a monitor to designing and implementing a complete solution.
Currently, we are focused on completing the security road map – something, which you will also be involved in, when you join. Another important project is to assume end-to-end responsibility of all IT Logistic operations, ensuring strong and proactive IT standards. First up is Logistic Centre North in Haderslev, but eventually this will also be rolled out to all our smaller warehouses, scattered across the globe. As our new System Engineer, you will have a key role in driving this process.
In addition, your responsibilities include:
- Setup and support on hardware/software for the overall logistics operations
- Handling printers, scanners, servers, PCs, network and the software used to run a large-scale logistics operation
- Building, improving and using monitoring tools
- Advising the logistics management on any new initiatives within your area of expertise
- Ad hoc IT-related task that might arise as we grow with the challenge.
This role calls for an “IT Multi-Tool” – that is, someone with a broad set of IT skills on PC, Server, Network, Infrastructure etc. More specifically, we are looking for a profile with:
- Experience as an Administrator, Onsite consultant, Network Engineer, Server Specialist, IT Supporter or any other relevant IT background
- Experience with logistics is an advantage, but not a requirement
- A relevant IT education or equivalent experience
- The ability to take ownership and acquire new knowledge and skills as you go along
- Solid documentation skills
- A proactive mindset
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 20 February. 2020. We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right the remove the advertisement, when we have found the right candidate. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Niels Boje Jensen on +45 30 85 33 62.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 12 jobs hos BESTSELLER
Arbejdssted: HaderslevJobtype: Fuldtid
Kontaktperson: Niels Boje Jensen
Telefon: +45 30 85 33 62
Ansøg via link
More than 17,000 people work at BESTSELLER worldwide.
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975, providing fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT and Y.A.S. Products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multibrand and department stores.
For more information, visit
Ledige stillinger hos BESTSELLER, se 12 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her