Supervisor - Magasin Aarhus
HUGO BOSS has an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor to our concession store in Magasin in Aarhus. As a Supervisor your objective will be to assist the Store Manager in managing the overall operation of the store to ensure that store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
- To maximize every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
- Provide enhanced till accountability e.g. able to process refunds and price overrides and can be relied upon to cash up when necessary
- Demonstrable experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within a retail environment
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 7 jobs hos HUGO BOSS Nordic
Ansøg via link
Om HUGO BOSS Nordic
HUGO BOSS er en af de førende virksomheder inden for mode og livsstil i premiumsegmentet, og har omkring 14.000 medarbejdere på verdensplan. På trods af vores alsidighed, er der et fælles mål, der forbinder os: Vi ønsker at inspirere mennesker med vores arbejde. Hos os får du mulighed for at bidrage med din personlighed, dine ideer og din kreativitet – for det enestående sker kun, når vi går nye veje sammen. Bliv en del af vores team og se hvordan du kan skabe din helt personlige fremtid hos HUGO BOSS!
Ledige stillinger hos HUGO BOSS Nordic, se 7 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her