Sales Professional | Tiffany & Co. | Illum
Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.’s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
We are searching for a flexible, motivated, dynamic, energetic and inspiring team member to support our Store in Illum, Copenhagen with immediate effect.
- Retail Excellence – Execute exceptional retail performance to ensure sales and service
- Achieve Sales Plan
- Understand and deliver Store KPI’s
- Participate and achieve minimum targets with global, regional and local initiatives
- Advocate and lead by example the Tiffany cultural values
- Operational Excellence – Execute exceptional operational performance to ensure quality and quantity of stock
- Adhere to compliance of store operations
- Adhere to department merchandising standards at all times
- Conduct daily housekeeping
- Ensure accurate and efficient maintenance and controls of stock
- Team spirit – Demonstrate to operate within the team by exhibiting the highest level of collaboration, trust, integrity, fairness, and professionalism both internally and externally.
- Work as a team and partner with colleagues to ensure a consistently exceptional customer experience and contribute to a positive store environment.
- Remain current on all industry news and company updates and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers.
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm as a Tiffany brand ambassador by modeling elegance through appropriate wardrobe and presence.
- Client Experience – Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments
- Ensure highest levels of in-store luxury experience at all times, including: presentation, behavior, hospitality
- Acknowledge and escalate customer issues / complaints
- Client Development – Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend
- Cultivate new and existing customer base
- Create unique experiences and achieve customer satisfactory feedback
- Support and participate in events
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. luxury hospitality, etc.).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results and building customer relationships.
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
- Must have authorisation to work in the country where the position is based.
- Business proficiency in Danish and English. Alternative languages advantageous.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
Se 1 job hos Tiffany & Co.
#Dynamisk #Energisk #Fleksibel #Forbrugerorienteret #Initiativrig #Motiverende #Salgsorienteret #Teamplayer
Ansøg via link
Om Tiffany & Co.
TIFFANY & CO. is synonymous with superlative diamonds, innovative jewelry design and expert craftsmanship.
In 1837 Charles Lewis Tiffany founded his company in New York City where his store was soon acclaimed as the palace of jewels for its exceptional gemstones. Since then TIFFANY & CO. has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence. During the 20th century fame thrived worldwide with store network expansion and continuous cultural relevance, as exemplified by Truman Capote’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s and the film starring Audrey Hepburn.
Today, with more than 13,000 employees, TIFFANY & CO. and its subsidiaries design, manufacture and market jewelry, watches and luxury accessories – including more than 5,000 skilled artisans who cut diamonds and craft jewelry in the Company’s workshops, realizing its commitment to superlative quality.
The Company operates more than 300 TIFFANY & CO. retail stores worldwide as part of its omni-channel approach.
Ledige stillinger hos Tiffany & Co., 1 job
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her