Sales Manager - Japan
We are looking for someone who can own and manage all new-biz for the MessyWeekend brand in the Japan – this includes all aspects of client management. We are looking to expand our physical presence (retail stores) as well as online and corporate sales. (summer gifts etc)
Work in synergy with the rest of the Blazar Capital team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our performance and presence in your market(s).
- Own and manage the MessyWeekend sales in the Japan – including business development, contact to bloggers & influencers, PR, product content, social media, and SEO.
- Finding and hunting new business in your territory.
- Analyse and improve online performance marketing.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience with sales and marketing
- Strong organizational skills and maintain weekly sales forecast and achieving quotas.
- Based in Copenhagen
- Extensive knowledge of the Japanese culture and market
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
Se 1 job hos MESSYWEEKEND
Arbejdssted: KøbenhavnJobtype: Fuldtid
Kategori: Ledelse Salg
Ansøg via link
You’ve only got one life, so live it! That’s why the MESSYWEEKEND motto is to make sure that every day feels like the weekend. It’s the vibe that we as a brand believe in together and aim to share with the world, every single day.
At MESSYWEEKEND, we believe in showing everyone how to rock it and be their best selves - so embrace the MESSYWEEKEND magic and make everyday feel like the weekend.
Ledige stillinger hos MESSYWEEKEND, 1 job
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her