We will open our first store in Copenhagen in Spring 2019. Located on the Strøget, one of Europe’s longest pedestrian streets, in Louises Hus, a historical building dating back to the mid-1700’s and situated in the heart of the city, the new store will measure approximately 1,400 square meters and will offer LifeWear for men, women, and kids across three levels.
We are currently looking for customer advisors in order to build up our team. If you would like to be part of this fast paced and exciting adventure, then we would like to hear from you! Previous experience is not required, however the desire to achieve the very best in customer service and to continuously work at the very highest level is essential!
- Meeting and greeting all customers in a friendly manner
- Helping customers with any of their needs
- Maintaining excellent shop floor standards and cleanliness
- Providing exceptional service at the fitting rooms and tills
- Processing of deliveries, maintaining tidy stock and equipment/back of house area’s
- Replenishment of stock and display changes on the shop floor
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- An enthusiasm for UNIQLO brand and products
- The desire to achieve the best in whatever you do
- Ability to be approachable and comfortable talking to a range of customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Can follow detailed instructions and processes quickly
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines
- Works proactively and independently
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 0 jobs hos UNIQLO
#Imødekommende #Kommunikativ #Målrettet #Proaktiv #Selvstændig #Serviceminded #Struktureret #Teamplayer
Ansøg via link
It doesn’t matter who you are or where you live, Uniqlo makes clothes that transcend all categories and social groups. Our clothes are made for all, going beyond age, gender, occupation, ethnicity and all the other ways that deﬁne people.
Our clothes are simple and essential yet universal, so people can freely combine them with their own unique styles, in any way they choose, every day of the year.
Everything we do is rooted deeply in Japanese origin, always aspiring to excellence in quality, design and technology. However, we will always ensure that our clothes are affordable and accessible to everyone.
Uniqlo is a way of thinking that’s about constant change, diversity, and challenging conventional wisdom.
At UNIQLO, we believe that everyone can beneﬁt from simple, well-designed clothes. Because if all people can look and feel better every day, then maybe the world can be a little better too.
Ledige stillinger hos UNIQLO, se 0 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her