Retail Technical Analyst
Do you want to join one of world’s leading jewelry companies on our exciting journey towards creating consumer centric and coherent solutions for our Retail business?
As part of our Retail Technology Team, you actively participate in managing and keeping our Retail technology solutions (Microsoft D365 for Commerce, MPOS, Payment and peripherals) up and running in order to ensure operational stability for all of our stores in Europe. You will both be part of application operation as well as participating in project activities.
This means that you will be part of monitoring the solution, proactively reinforce solution stability and align between Business and IT teams to safeguard the health of the solutions.
In addition to the more operational part, it is expected that you will take part in project activities as we continuously work towards implementing the solution to all remaining stores in Europe.
All the above happens in teamwork with other great colleagues in Pandora and in close cooperation with our main vendors, especially Microsoft.
- Manage Dynamics 365 For Commerce Application from technical perspective including POS application
- Advise and support other colleagues and teams on technical matters and provide guidance
- Participate and potentially lead technical troubleshooting, resolution of problems and take part in L3 support together with the technical teams and our external suppliers.
- Participate in ongoing projects as subject matter expert with technical knowledge and responsibility to set technical requirements.
- Continuously work to improve the overall scalability and stability of the solution together with the technical teams and our external suppliers.
- Background within IT technology
- Preferably 1+ years’ experience from a similar position
- Basic understanding of Microsoft technology stack including Windows, applications, SQL database, Azure technologies
- Knowledge of retail store and POS applications and hardware
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Commerce is considered an advantage (alternatively AX2012 or similar ERP)
- Positive and pragmatic
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Analytic and attentive to detail
- Always striving to make continuous improvements
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy global organisation of 20 people worldwide, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Periodic travel may be required
Global Career Band 5
Application Deadline: August 31st, 2021
Location: This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora's future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 5 jobs hos Pandora
Arbejdssted: København VJobtype: Fuldtid
Kategori: Digital & E-commerce Retail & Butik
Ansøg via link
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,600 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 27,700 people worldwide of whom more than 14,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2017, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion
Ledige stillinger hos Pandora, se 5 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her