Do you have a strong understanding of the Retail business and the related technologies, and do you have the skills to translate company needs into efficient, functional solutions?
As a POS consultant, you will be working hands on in our existing POS solutions together with colleagues in the Retail team in Group IT. You will be providing 3rd level support on a daily basis as well as assist the Retail Solution Architect in further developing & designing the existing POS systems and roll these out to potentially new markets.Together with the Retail team and in cooperation with our Retail Solution Architect, you will act as IT partner for the business on POS projects and tasks - both in ECCO headquarters and in ECCO globally. Further, you will participate in development projects, which includes assisting in overall functional design, creation of prototypes as well as handling specifications documentation and end user training. In this role you will also deliver smaller scale enhancements and participate in further deployment of POS systems to other regions if required. Summarized the job includes:
- Assisting Architect in defining roadmaps and architectural frameworks for the POS area.
- Analyzing and mapping POS business requirements into possible IT deliverables.
- Designing and setting up POS functionalities, including implementation & burn in support followed by documentation and handover to operations.
- Designing and presenting technical, functional illustration and training material.
- Contributing in knowledge sharing.
- Participating in projects within the POS area.
- Testing & assisting in the development of test scripts.
- Quality assurance and training of end users.
- Documentation & ensuring that Best practices are followed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
You have minimum 3 years of experience working with POS systems - GK POS or similar - in a global sales organization, either at functional or technical level. If your experience is within the technical level, it is important that you have the aspiration to move to a more functional role. Further, we expect that you:
- Hold a bachelor or master degree within an IT-related field.
- Knowledge of Retail ERP systems is an advantage (IS Retail, FMS or similar).
- Knowledge of store infrastructure is an advantage.
- Understand the architecture in integrating with other systems (ERP, BI, POS Audit etc.).
- Have experience working in global and virtual teams.
- Have experience in scoping and managing minor projects.
- Are self-motivating with the ability to work without close supervision.
- Have excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Are willing to work out of Bredebro, Denmark, and travel app. 15 days a year.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, educations and conferences supporting this development.ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi cultural culture in our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.For more information on this position, please contact Yvonne M. Styrbak, Head of IT Sales & Retail on telephone +45 23731019. Send your application as soon as possible, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 2 jobs hos ECCO
Ansøg via link
At ECCO, we are guided by respect for our heritage, our call for innovation, our quest for excellence, our dedication to care, and our passion.
We care about creating and maintaining strong, positive relationships with our colleagues, our partners, our customers, and the societies in which we live and work, with respect for diversity.
Our work is based on quality craftsmanship, and we challenge convention in our strive for uniqueness.
AMBITION WITHOUT COMPROMISE
ECCO was founded in 1963 by Birte and Karl Toosbuy. Trained as a shoemaker, Karl Toosbuy had a dream to own a shoe factory and run his own business. Therefore, the family decided to give up the security of regular jobs, sell their home, and move to Bredebro in southwest Denmark – just north of the German border.
Ledige stillinger hos ECCO, se 2 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her