Merchandising Operations Manager
Do you have experience from product development or engineering? And are you looking for an opportunity to become a part of the world’s leading jewellery company? If yes, keep reading!
Optimisation and development
We are looking for a Merchandising Operations Manager. In this role, you will lead the overall governance and the on-going optimisation of the end-to-end product development and go to market process across the entire value chain.
Some of your main accountabilities will be to:
- Track process execution according to defined KPIs and facilitate corrective actions when needed
- Define SLA for each product campaign in collaboration with Product Directors
- Drive the continuous optimisation of the product development and go-to-market processes in order to shorten lead time and increase process robustness, transparency and scalability throughout entire value chain
- Facilitate Change Management training and ensure that the disciplines are implemented
- Develop and govern Product Master Data
A few travel days every year will occur as we are a global organisation.
Detailed process knowledge and experience with product development processes
As a person you are a problem-solver with an eye for details as well as a structured and analytical way of working. You have strong communicative skills and know how to clearly convey a complex message to all stakeholders. Furthermore, you take pride in your work and ensure you deliver good results – both on operational and development tasks. You are a team player who enjoy working with others and you are both flexible and collaborative.
Professionally, we envision that you:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience from similar job or as consultant (preferably product development or engineering)
- Hold a Bachelor's degree (BSc) or Master's degree (MSc) within Business or Engineering
- Have strong cross-functional understanding
- Have the ability to drive an initiative through, combining individual work and involving others as needed
- Have good understanding of master data governance
- Prior experience with a product lifecycle management system is preferred, but not a prerequisite
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 782 666 5918
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 9 jobs hos Pandora
Arbejdssted: København VJobtype: Fuldtid
Kategori: Product Manager
Kontaktperson: Gabby Fleming
Telefon: +44 782 666 5918
Ansøg via link
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,600 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 27,700 people worldwide of whom more than 14,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2017, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion
Ledige stillinger hos Pandora, se 9 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her