Manager, Global New Store Concept
Are you ready to take a unique role with great impact on how we design ‘the store of the future’ for Pandora globally? And do you want to create value in one of the companywide projects with the most attention and exposure to our executive leadership team? If so, look no further!
Unique role with big impact
You’ll be part of an ambitious global team responsible for designing the ’New Store Concept’ for Pandora. We are a cross-functional team who is leading the development of the New Store Concept. We value the diverse set of competencies that people bring to the project, and we often have different views, which is how we develop innovative and high-value ideas and outputs. We have a respectful tone with room for different views and opinions, but also with a clear goal of moving the project forward at pace.
In this newly established role, you will be the key driver in building and running the retail testing discipline across our global organisation. You will run multiple concept tests to validate the different elements of ’the store of the future’ in selected key markets, and you’ll prepare for the full roll-out of our global new store concept beginning in Q2 2022. Further, you will:
- Be end-to-end responsible for tests related to development of the New Store Concept
- Identify and document improvement opportunities related to test initiatives
- Work closely with our Analytics Team to ensure data quality, data tracking and data visualization
- Be key in establishing and implementing new methodologies and tools
- Work closely with Retail Marketing, Store Design and Digital to ensure the right scope of tests and hypotheses
- Plan steps and actions of the project in collaboration with relevant functions and our Commercial Clusters
- Present outcome to key stakeholders such as Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Retail Excellence and Cluster Retail Teams
- Participate in cross-functional development tasks related to New Store Concept and Consumer Experience
Strong retailer with a passion for innovation and development
We imagine the ideal professional to be an outgoing communicator who is able to connect well with colleagues from all levels of the organisation – from store staff to global C-suite. You are curious by nature and seek to understand different viewpoints with great respect towards the individual. As a true commercial professional, you always put the consumer and the value of what we do first, and you understand how to bring tests to live in our markets and our stores. Furthermore, you have:
- More than five years of experience working within International Retail Management and/or Operations, e.g., as Regional Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Retail Operations Manager or similar
- Retail floor experience
- Experience with retail testing
- Proven project management skills
- Passion for retail and consumer experience
- Excellent commercial skills and instinct
- Ability to lead, partner with and influence a cross-functional team without direct management responsibilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Preferably understanding of “the Pandora consumer” – either directly or from businesses with similar consumer segments
Manager - Global Career Band 4
The position is a project employment of up to 18 months with possibility to extend or get a permanent employment beyond this.
Application deadline: March 10th, 2021
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 10 jobs hos Pandora
Arbejdssted: København VJobtype: Fuldtid
Kategori: Ledelse Retail & Butik Salg
Kontaktperson: Christian Lindholt Andersen
Telefon: +45 31 26 58 00
Ansøg via link
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,600 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 27,700 people worldwide of whom more than 14,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2017, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion
Ledige stillinger hos Pandora, se 10 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her