We are pleased to announce that we are now looking to recruit a Lease Manager for H&M Denmark based in Copenhagen.
Do you want to join H&M Group on a journey, defining the way we create a seamless omni customer experience? If you have a genuine passion for growing businesses and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value and strong brands – join us and take part in setting how we work to deliver an outstanding omni offer for our customers.
The mission of the Expansion function is to support meaningful growth. We are responsible, in partnership with our brands, for all aspects of creating and maintaining our real estate portfolio: we lease, design, draw, buy, build and maintain each store and constantly follow up on the existing portfolio to ensure high profitability. We add new stores and optimize the current portfolio through rebuilds, extensions, renegotiations, relocations and consolidations. We are now looking for a Lease Manager to support the Swedish market.
As a Lease Manager you are part of the Expansion Function, which supports all brands within the H&M Group. You will be responsible to execute the expansion strategy and targets in the market, undertake negotiations and set a foundation for collaboration and alignment across Expansion functions on strategy and projects. You will work closely with the Expansion Manager and together with the team you will manage the store portfolio which includes both new stores as well as lease actions for existing stores. On this journey we´re all collaborating to create the best omni customer offer for our customers and as a Lease Manager you will be a key player in making this happen.
Some of your key responsibilities
- Undertake negotiations and renegotiations with property owners /agentsRecommend business case in terms of market strategy, location requirements, financial and legal terms and present ready negotiated deals for approval by country management
- Optimize our portfolio through opening, renegotiating, rebuilding, relocating and closing stores to ensure a commercially competitive portfolio in a geographical area
- Find top locations and deals for new stores in accordance with developed roadmap
- Secure coordination and cross-collaboration between other functions (construction, store design, HR, marketing, merchandising, visual etc.) throughout the lifecycle of a project
We see that you are a result driven person who enjoys negotiating a good deal! We believe that you are ambitious, competitive, humble and a fast learner. You have analytical skills and leadership capabilities as well as a strong track record of results. As a person, we believe you value having own responsibility, work in a fast pace, enjoy teamwork and straight forward communication with a flexible attitude.
To be successful you need to have an interest in and an understanding of retail in general. You are positive, have exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability to get everyone on board. On top of this you need to be confident and not afraid to leave your comfort zone.
We believe this is you
- Relevant degree or equivalent 3 years’ experience working within leasing, real estate or a similar role - preferably in the relevant retail real estate market
- A good understanding of our customer, lease contracts and legal requirements.
- Strategic approach with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of understanding business needs, negotiations and delivering results
- Strong in planning and executing together with a “can-do attitude” and self-motivating way of working
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel within the market on a frequent basis
- Fluent in English and Danish (Scandinavian language) in both spoken and written
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. This is an opportunity for open minded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking, want to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got.
Do you meet the above criteria?
The position is a permanent role based in our Support Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Ideally, you have flexibility to relocate within the Nordic region in the future, however this is not a requirement.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are a match, please place your CV and Cover Letter in English no later than August 12th 2021and we'll be processing applications here after. We’re more about personality and competence than qualifications, so don’t worry if your skills aren’t a perfect match. We are looking to have a mix of people that work in a way that optimizes our decision making, team performance and ultimately helps us reflect, respect and relate to our employees and customers.
Note that due to GDPR we only handle applications via our career site.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 2 jobs hos H&M
Arbejdssted: AmagertorvJobtype: Fuldtid
Kategori: Forretningsudvikling & Planning Franchise Ledelse
Ansøg via link
Mode, sjov og højt tempo!
Som en af verdens største modevirksomheder tilbyder H&M masser af forskellige karrieremuligheder. Vi har en mangfoldig og tempofyldt kultur, som summer af aktivitet og teamwork – et kreativt sted, hvor kunden altid er i centrum.
Det er vores team af fantastiske medarbejdere, der adskiller os fra mængden. Alle lige fra imødekommende Sales Advisors og inspirerende Visual Merchandisers til IT-genier og Business Controllers med stærk forretningssans deler en ”can do”-attitude og passionen for at vise kunderne, hvad der er muligt med H&M!
Ledige stillinger hos H&M, se 2 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her