( 135 visninger )
Head of Product & Development
Would you like to work in a trend-setting, dynamic and fast-growing design company – leading our Product & Development team through the next wave of our growth journey? You have the opportunity to work closely with our Design team as well Supply Chain team in order to further leverage our distinct and unique collection. You will play a central role in the GUBI management team and be an important contributor to GUBI’s further growth and internationalisation.
GUBI is an innovative design brand that offers distinct, high quality and exclusive products, mainly within the furniture and lighting categories for the wholesale and contract market. We have a strong global brand position and our expansive head office and showroom is located in Copenhagen’s dock- lands. With reference to our COO, we are now looking for a skilled leader with strong, proven track record in product development.
As Head of Product & Development your primary task will be to lead the team within Product & Development. You should lead the technical development phases of lighting, furniture and interior objects projects to ensure a successful product launch, that meets desired finish and quality, and subsequently take ownership of the product and provide technical support to others in the organisation. Together with your team, you will be responsible for the entire design process from idea to when the finished product is delivered in the stores.
Specifically, you should:
- Further develop and manage a team of 4 highly qualified product developers within lighting, furniture and interior objects.
- Manage, support and follow-up on the overall development project plan as well the individual development project.
- Execute the overall product development plan consisting of new products, line extension and improvements on existing products.
- Build excellence within and alignment across product development projects.
- Encourage the team to constantly seek new knowledge and technology to shorten lead time to the market.
- You will support and play a key role in the process of developing the best possible supplier portfolio and in the design of GUBI’s future supply chain / sourcing setup
Together with the team:
- Develop offer queries to relevant suppliers.
- Prepare cost price calculations.
- Take charge over the communication with the chosen supplier to ensure project progress and the final product quality.
- Initiate samples, prototypes and pre-production series and perform quality control framework and approval of these.
- Create and maintain master data in GUBI’s ERP system .
- Compile QC manual for subsequent production.
- Ensure the quality of our collection by monitoring claims etc.
- Expect approximately 30-40 travel days a year primarily within Europe and Asia.
- Your success will depend on your ability to ensure a positive progress on the projects your team is working on and to finish them in high quality and within time.
- Technical or design background.
- Proven track record of a similar position in a similar business.
- Proven experience leading a team within product development.
- Experienced with and strong understanding of running a partner-based development process based on external partners.
- Ability to communicate, both internally and externally with suppliers, thereby maintaining good cooperation.
- Manage many projects at the same time, and with a structured and scenario thinking approach.
- Ability to keep an overview - even in hectic periods.
You speak and write English at a high level. Danish is not a requirement but preferable with good understanding.
Working with IT programs is a natural part of everyday life. You master the Microsoft Office package and are an experienced user of SolidWorks for 3D drawing documentation. You are used to work with activity-based time management.
You are an open minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You are able to lead and motivate co-workers and be a role model for the good process. You are systematically and detail oriented and look forward to solving your tasks through hard and dedicated work. The social environment is important to you, you contribute positively to a good working environment and a good mood is part of your toolbox.
If you see yourself in this position and would like to become part of GUBI, please send your application, CV and other relevant information on this link by December 15, 2018.
Position: Full time
Workplace: Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Start: As soon as possible
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
COO, Kenni Riise
Mobile +45 9215 7937
We look forward to hearing from you.
Klubiensvej 7-9 / Pakhus 53
2150 Nordhavn, København
T +45 3332 6368
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 1 job hos GUBI
Ansøgningsfrist: December 15, 2018
#Dedikeret #Detaljeorienteret #Lederskab #Målrettet #Positiv #Samarbejdsorienteret #Systematisk #Teamplayer
Kontaktperson: COO, Kenni Riise
Telefon: +45 9215 7937
Ansøg via link
We are a design company dedicated to celebrating the luxury of living life. Designs that combine the past and the present for the new to evolve. Designs that stimulate the senses, are beautiful yet usable. GUBI is pursuing perfection with passion and courage. Evolution is the essence.
se 1 job hos GUBI
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Opret dig her