- Develop graphic designs for seasonal campaigns, brochures, the ECCO Magazine, etc. – this includes drafting first creative passes and taking artworks to finalization.
- Maintain quality control to ensure the delivery of high-quality, well-targeted creative graphic solutions that are consistent yet innovative and completed within given deadlines.
- Help us evolve and optimize existing solutions for both online but primarily offline content.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, project managers, specialists, photographers and many others to execute the campaigns.
- Support divisions around the world on both small design tasks and large projects.
- 5+ years of experience with graphic design for print – knowledge of and experience with digital graphic design is a great plus.
- A degree in graphic design.
- Practical experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop or similar programmes.
- Fluency in English and Danish.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
Se 1 job hos ECCO
Arbejdssted: KøbenhavnJobtype: Fuldtid
Kategori: Grafisk design
Ansøg via link
At ECCO, we are guided by respect for our heritage, our call for innovation, our quest for excellence, our dedication to care, and our passion.
We care about creating and maintaining strong, positive relationships with our colleagues, our partners, our customers, and the societies in which we live and work, with respect for diversity.
Our work is based on quality craftsmanship, and we challenge convention in our strive for uniqueness.
AMBITION WITHOUT COMPROMISE
ECCO was founded in 1963 by Birte and Karl Toosbuy. Trained as a shoemaker, Karl Toosbuy had a dream to own a shoe factory and run his own business. Therefore, the family decided to give up the security of regular jobs, sell their home, and move to Bredebro in southwest Denmark – just north of the German border.
Ledige stillinger hos ECCO, 1 job
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her