Content creative intern
arkk copenhagen is looking for an ambitious content creative intern with photography and visual communication skills.
Are you our next content creative intern to join the communications department, developing and strengthening our visual branding with high quality content? Read on!
We are looking for a creative and structured person with a passion for visual communication and storytelling on social media, who is ready to take on a high degree of responsibility, visually communicating the ARKK Copenhagen brand on our online channels as well as in our sales material. You will support our Content & Communications Associate on a daily basis, continuously strengthening the visual representation of the ARKK Copenhagen brand and increasing engagement with our community.
If you are passionate about developing an international brand through great content, we would like to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Get your hands dirty with learning tools of the trade, including how an international brand works with photo, video and graphic design on social media and in sales material.
- Working closely with our Content & Communications Associate to increase engagement on social media and click through to website through inspiring content, researching, moodboarding, setting up and executing media productions for social media and website content and sales material, to strengthen the visualisation of the ARKK brand.
- Shooting all kinds of content in our in house studio as well as taking your camera to the streets and on set – be ready for creating packshots, iPhone videos, behind the scenes content, inspiring still-life sales material and everything in between.
- Research new ways to work with commercial and brand building content online.
- Assist in developing and strengthening the visual ARKK Copenhagen tone of voice.
- Assist in content publishing and community management on our social media channels, expanding the ARKK Copenhagen online community and engagement.
- You are a bachelor’s or master’s student from relevant line of study (eg. Multimedia Design, Visual Communication, Photographic Communication, Film & Media Science)
- You are a creative and proactive visual thinker with an innovative mind, bubbling with ideas as soon as you receive a new task.
- You know your way around DSLR photography, as well as shooting and editing quality content on your phone
- You can show a portfolio with work in digital media production, most importantly photography
- You are completely at home in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- You take directions well and who work creatively with briefs
- You are a team player, responsible and always reach your deadlines
- Digitally savvy and have a natural interest in learning about the ever-changing dynamics in your field
Extra qualifications that are a plus:
- Graphic design skills
- Studio photography skills
- Video production and animation skills
- Experience in styling and creating commercial fashion content
- Knowledge in how commercial content works on social media
A young and rapidly growing international company within the apparel industry
An informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment in Copenhagen city center
Positive vibes, passionate and very ambitious colleagues
For the duration of the internship, it is a requirement that you are enrolled in a study program. The position is a full-time position of app. 37 hours per week, for the duration of 2-6 months depending on your internship period.
To apply for the position please send your application, CV and a portfolio that includes relevant work in media production and photography. Also, present three brands on social media which you believe are doing an inspiring job in creating engaging content.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Subject: Content Creative Intern
Position: Non paid internship
Start date: Summer 2020
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 0 jobs hos ARKK Copenhagen
Arbejdssted: København KJobtype: Praktik
Kategori: Marketing & Kommunikation SoMe
Ansøg via e-mail
Kopier e-mail til udklipsholder
Om ARKK Copenhagen
ARKK Copenhagen is a Nordic sneaker brand committed to designing the world’s finest minimalist sneakers. Established in Copenhagen, ARKK was founded by two life-long friends with a passion for architecture, design, and fashion. Unable to find a sneaker brand that expressed the essence of Scandinavian streetwear style, Kasper and Thomas set out to create their own. Since the release of the Raven silhouette in 2014, ARKK Copenhagen has grown exponentially, and now drops four innovative collections per year in more than 37 countries around the world.
Ledige stillinger hos ARKK Copenhagen, se 0 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her