Brand Director, Style Collections
We are looking for an action-oriented, commercially-minded team player to the newly established role as Director, Style Collections.
Brand building and innovation
As Brand Director, Style Collections, you will be a key player in Pandora’s exciting transformation journey. You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Vice President of our Global Business Unit (GBU) in defining a growth masterplan with a strong focus on brand building and innovation across the 4 key collections that compose the Pandora Style portfolio. Furthermore, you will be responsible for defining a masterplan with a strong focus on unlocking new business opportunities via the leveraging or relaunching ‘Style’ collections.
As part of this, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Help set the direction for the overall product portfolio of the Style Collections
- Create concepts for communicating, selling and activating the collections projects and overseeing the creative execution of these concepts
- Be ultimately responsible for the creation and timely delivery of all 360 toolboxes (TV copy, OOH, social media, PR, visuals and others) needed to support the Style collections and innovations in the markets
- Lead a team to gather insights from countries, merchandising and consumer/competitive research
- Define a roadmap to growth and brief the product design team working in close collaboration with them
In collaboration with the rest of the GBU team and the overall cross-functional team, you will ensure that the brand approach is aligned with our strategy and overall planning in order to secure consistency in brand quality and recognition globally and across channels.
Highly commercially-minded, humble and result-driven marketer
We are looking for a highly commercially-minded marketer with a deep understanding of the market. You have the ability to manage and strengthen a product portfolio as well as to carry on and develop the strong existing partnerships and collaborations. Adding to that, you are a team player with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and inspire the team towards a new vision and strategy. You are a result-driven and action-oriented individual with a focus on executing, getting things done and delivering on targets. Also, you are humble, honest and trustworthy and demonstrates a strong personal impact.
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years of best-in-class marketing experience from similar roles, managing a product category
- Experience driving product innovation in the beauty, FMCG and/or fashion industry
- A passion for brand with a solid marketing toolbox and a strong focus on brand building, transformation and innovation
- Strong strategic, financial and analytical skills; ability to manage large sets of data and present results in a simple manner
- International experience from global environments within the fashion, retail or FMCG industries - experience from HQ-based roles is considered an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to interact at all levels of an organisation as well as across functions
- Postgraduate diploma in a relevant field (Business Administration, Marketing or Economics)
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. The GBU team is part of the Global Marketing organisation, and you will report to the Senior Vice President, GBU. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
Mobile: +44 7737 569 156
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 4 jobs hos Pandora
Arbejdssted: København VJobtype: Fuldtid
Kategori: Marketing & Kommunikation
Kontaktperson: Anna Edwards
Telefon: +44 7737 569 156
Ansøg via link
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,600 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 27,700 people worldwide of whom more than 14,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2017, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion
Ledige stillinger hos Pandora, se 4 jobs
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her