ANALYTICAL RETAIL MERCHANDISER / PLANNER
Are you analytical and organised? Do you have experience with retail buying and planning? Do you want to use your analytical skills to influence the buying in ILLUM?
YOU ARE CREATING DATA
We are looking for a new colleague to the Merchandising team in ILLUM (sometimes called Planning team). The merchandising team, is the link between buyers and the sales floor. The focus of the team is to ensure the store always has the right stock and best possible stock levels to maximize profitability. It is a highly administrative position that requires analytical skills and the ability to work with large data-sets.
On a normal day in this role, you will be
- working closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges
- meeting with suppliers and distributors and you will be participating in buys
- creating and updating orders
- Support budget building & managing budgets
- Support business case and contract development during negotiations
- Creating predictive data for sales and profits
- managing levels and distribution of stock and handling logistic problems as they arise
- setting stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate
- Handling returns and planning sales promotions
- Planning and administration of stock counts
TO HAVE SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE, YOU...
- Have a structured approach to tasks and enjoy working with figures, data and statistics
- Are capable of translating revenue flows, forecasts and sell-trough data in to actions
- Like taking ownership of your area and category
- Like to challenge the existing and finding new solutions or opportunities
- enjoy working across functions in diverse and international organization
- Enjoy working in a busy and continuously changing and evolving work environment
- Like a mix of standard operational tasks, analysis and other tasks
YOU MIGHT BE A MATCH FOR THIS ROLE, IF...
- You have experience from a comparable position from retail or another industry where your skills can be transferred to retail merchandising
- You work well with different types of people
- You work confidently and independently in excel
- You have experience working with Business Intelligence systems and ERP-systems
- You can speak and write English at business level, other languages is advantageous
The Merchandising and Buying team consist of a range of different nationalities and a bouquet of languages and we speak English in our team meetings. We look forward welcoming you to ILLUM Team.
Please let us know if you are interested by clicking below or reach out to HR@illum.dkif you have questions.
Bliv en del af
Opret dig her
se 2 jobs hos ILLUM
Arbejdssted: København KJobtype: Fuldtid
Kategori: Administration Retail / Butik
Kontaktperson: HR Afdeling
Telefon: +45 33 14 40 02
Ansøg via link
#NoSpam – kun jobs
Start din karriere i dag
Opret dig i dag og bliv en del af modebranchens største online netværksplatform.
Bliv headhuntet af virksomheder!
Opret dig her